Company collects Customer’s personal information online when Customer voluntarily provides it. When Customer registers online he/she will be asked to provide limited personal information (e.g. name, age, telephone number, email address). After Customer completes the registration process and establishes a login and password he/she will have an opportunity to change the password, review his/her profile or add other personal information by logging in Personal Account Panel. Additional information may be collected only upon consent of Customer through the surveys conducted by Company. Customers can visit our site anonymously. Company does not store credit sensitive information. All payment transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on Company’s servers.
Company may use Customer’s personal information:
- to provide the services and products Customer requests;
- to provide Customer support and to answer questions about Website;
- to process or collect payments for services,
- to conduct surveys of Customers,
- to improve the Website in order to better serve Customers.
Company collects Customer’s email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions;
- Process Orders and to send information and updates pertaining to Orders.
- Company may also send Customer additional information related to Product and/or Company’s services.
- Continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
Company represents and warrants the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement clearly and conspicuously, e.g. in the footer or pre-header text of e-mails.
- Indicate the physical address of Company’s business.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Allow Customers to unsubscribe from receiving marketing emails by using the link at the bottom of each email or by sending request to Customer Support.
How does the Company protect Customer’s information?
Customer shall maintain the confidentiality of his/her password from Personal Account Panel. Company will never ask Customers for their passwords in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. Customer is recommended to sign out of the Personal Account Panel when he/she has finished work with it. In any case responsibility for any loss of passwords and misuse of Personal Account Panel by third parties lay with the Customer.
Neither Company’s Website nor Company’s Services are appropriate for the use of a minor child
under the age of 13 and they are prohibited at any time to submit personal information to
Company. Also, if Customer are under 18, he/she should use Website only with consent of a parent
Customer represents and warrants when creates profile on the Website that:
he/she is above the age of 13;
he/she has obtained the consent of a parent or guardian to enter into this Agreement, if he/she is under age of 18;
he/she has read the rules about age limit and accepts them;
he/she has the full legal capacity to be bound by the Agreement.
Company reserves the right to terminate services and remove all personal data that Customer has supplied without warning, if Company believes that Customer is less than 18 years of age and/or do not have full legal capacity to enter into legally binding relations.
GOOGLE ADVERTISING REQUIREMENTS
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are
put in place to provide a positive experience for users:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
Company along with third-party vendors, such as Google uses first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website Customers can set preferences for how Google advertises to them using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, Customer can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.